[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, April 21, 2017

We both know how this ends but sometimes madness is common sense.

Curent status: 7/18 chapters down for tomorrow's exam.

Geeez. T.T How in the world can I finish revision before tomorrow?! It took me three days to finish 7 chapters and I already gave up reading the textbook. Sighs. I'm so sick of studying. T.T But I guess I should still appreciate time spent with books LOL, because working life is never fun. Sighs.

Reasons why I prefer taking modules with tons of assignments... I just can't bring myself to study. Short attention span and lack of motivation. I wondered how I survived my Secondary and JC. LOL. T.T Life's tough.

(Sharing the good times with y'all)

I got a Pizza from Pizzahut Express @ IMM at a promotional price. The entire pizza for just $20. Good for dinner. Hehehehes. (:

(Just look at that size)

(And it tastes very yummy)

Got the barbequed chicken flavor which I didn't know is spicy, but it still tastes delicious so I just gobbled down a slice, accompanied by a few cups of water after that. LOLOL. I suck ah. I forgot the other flavor that I got, oops. Is it pepperoni? Heh.


Continue to fight through
those draining moments and
do not allow them to persist
any longer than they should.
You are in control. You got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment