[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, April 7, 2017

Kill me with a truth, but don't make me happy with a lie.

I am excited to say that week 12 the hell week is finally over! I can finally take a breather before chionging again for the rest of the submissions due in two weeks’ time. Sighs. Life of an undergraduate. But it is okay, because everyone is as busy as me. Suck it up. Hahaha, :D

Summary of the week:

(Ripped from pinterest)

Monday - submission of NM3215 Project

It was plain horrible. The group (3/5 attendance) met up in the morning to do last minute edits to the group report, and we managed to finish just one hour before the deadline. However, my professor required us to submit hardcopies, so everything was a mad rush for us. It was hilarious to see the rest of the groups rushing in and out of the library/bookshop to grab/buy the stationery required for submission. Hey, I didn't know NUS students were all so last minute. LOL!

We often have communication breakdowns among the team. It was not an easy process (could have been made easier if people can just give and take *hint hint*), but I was glad that we managed to pull it off. P.S. I have close to ten group meetings with this team, it was plain horrible because the meetings were so unproductive?! It was over, so yay finally!

Special thanks to Manda for staying back in school with me to do SPSS even though it was not her project, and her tutorial was cancelled so actually she could went home much earlier... Hehehes, larva you so much!  You are so much more efficient than my groupmates T.T Sorry to say. Thanks for the llao llao date, it has been too long since we last had this. :D

(Ripped from Kraft)

Tuesday - NM2212 forum challenge, NM2212 discussion forum

Thankfully my professor decided to cancel lecture for today so I could stay home to rush out all my assignments and everything. I have so many things going on, that I actually didn't attend the NM2103 group meeting. But I trust that they could analyze the results themselves using the SPSS data I generated for them on Monday? Hehes. I'm just very happy that they do not have much of a problem with the analysis when I checked them later in the night. :D

(The Urban List)

Wednesday - NM2103 Presentation, NM3215 Presentation, NM3217 folder justification, GES1012 Term Paper

Back-to-back presentations and deadlines which was plain tiring. I'm glad that personally I didn't screw up for my own presentation part, however I'm quite pissed with some particular groupmate who exceeded the time presenting his part that he cut into my another groupmate's presentation time and she was cut by the professor T.T Sighs. I should have insisted on a rehearsal.

It was a long day and so, Amanda and I got ourselves Starbucks because there was the 1-for-1 promotions. I had the green tea frap whilst she got the chocolate chip frap. Hehes, I really love mine a lot! :D Camped in school to finish up my website and I finally submitted it. Omg, it was a nightmare. I enjoy doing the HTML and everything, because you really get the sense of achievement when you are done with it. However, perhaps it would be better if I am not so much in a rush. T.T For now, I just want to faster get it over and done with T.T

(Ripped from truelocal)

Thursday - NM2212 MCQ Quiz, NM2212 SAQ Quiz, NM2212 discussion forum

Stay-home Thursdays. Headed for tuition and ended up getting even more stressed because my tutee just cannot understand his things and exams were just round the corner. Nooooo.... Ms Angie will get you something nice if you pass your exam. Hahahaha! Bribery at its finest.

(Ripped from entitymag.com)

Friday - NM3217 Finals, NM3217 website, NM2212 Lecture Quiz, GES1012 forum

Screwed up the finals because I didn't exactly read my notes in depth due to lack of time. I was quite unsure most of the time and it was so nerve-wrecking because I wanted to score well for this module. Sighs. T.T When life gives you lemons, make lemonades. Decided to 'TGIF' by grabbing another cup of Starbucks again with the McGee mates, and I'm dying from all the calories inside. Zzz. Nonetheless, Starbucks is still nice. :D And yours truly here totally forgot about the existence of the forum until Amanda reminded me at 11pm plus. Geeez. I really suck. 

It was a super mundane week with me rushing all the deadlines and looking as shag as hell. At least the difficult times are over (for now). Went home with J on Friday, and we talked about a lot of things that made me realised how fortunate I am to have a family that I can count on anytime. Thank you.


There's a fire burning in your heart
and I would throw my bones in it to
keep it burning because my soul
is cold without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment