[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, April 30, 2017

The reason old souls enjoy spending time alone is because they never really are.

Just one more paper left. Just one more! Persevere omg. It sucks because everyone ended exams so early and they were posting their post-finals celebrations on social media and I'm just so so jealous. Sighs. Karma strikes because I ended way too early last semester LOL. T.T

(Lunch at Saizeriya)

We had Saizeriya after the intense psychology paper last Friday. Cheap option for broke students like us. LOL. But I was so angsty because I realised they stopped serving tuna mentaiko spaghetti for lunch?! That's my favourite, why they all take it down from the menu noooo... Anyways, I ate with Amanda and her friend, Eileen. Is it new friend made from psychology? Thankfully lunch wasn't too awkward. Hehehes. (:

Decided to stop by Lot 1's Old Street Bak Kut Teh for dinner just now. It was raining heavily, and cold weather calls for something warm, like Bak Kut Teh! :D I really prefer Old Street Bak Kut Teh over Songfa because it is less spicy (peppery). LOLOL. :D

(Beancurd that is overly sweet)

(Kidney no yikes)

(A table full of food)

On a side note, I'm quite excited for what's coming up for the summer break! I have got a whole list of things to do, and yesssh! I can't wait! (: Four more days to freedom.


And I see losing love is
like a window in your heart.
Everybody sees you're blown apart, 
everybody feels the wind blow.

No comments:

Post a Comment