[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Let's take on the world, one city at a time, with you by my side.

When your lips have been peeling since four weeks ago and no amount of lip balm and drinking of mineral water helps to solve the issue... T.T In need of some serious help here sighs. Am I too heaty?!

Ended finals last Thursday, finally?! I was trying to do some module planning for my next semester just now (typical Singaporeans LOL) but sighs, the timetable is not yet out, so I cannot really do much. Ohwell, I shall enjoy the present and worry about life later on. I have also started internship two days ago, but it seemed like I'm not learning anything, so sighs. T.T Okay, maybe I'm too anxious. It was just two days into work. Hmm...

Went on a night adventure to the Night Safari last Saturday with the family. It was my second time there, but I am still very fascinated by it. LOL! It is the Night Safari, hehes. :D

(Let's go!)

(Horrendous queues)

It took me 50 minutes to get onto the tram. There was a child queueing behind me, and she was so hyperactive that she made my blood boiled and I felt like yelling at her many times. I held back in the end, but still x.x I was sweating madly as well, it was very, very hot.

(Check out this group of flamingoes)

(Bambi the deer x10)

(I have no idea what animal this is)

(This is a black bear)

(Nice scenery of the waters)

(I believe these are cattles?)

(My favourite: Lion King)

(I forgot what this animal is)

(I thought that my camera captured this elephant picture nicely)

(Rhino)

Anyone watched The Return of Superman? Hahaha, maybe I should consult Sungjae regarding animals. I think he has a higher IQ level than me. LOL. He is really freaking smart for his age?! He is always 'reciting' the names of different animals. Ahhh, I want to have a kid like him next time (maybe a little less hyperactive because I don't have that much energy to deal with kids LOL).

(Don't this remind you of night walks during camps!)

(Possum)

(Artificial cave)

(After this picture, the wallaby just hopped right in front of me and I got such a big shock that I jumped back LOL)

(My first Night Safari show that is really hilarious)

(The owl who cannot sit still)

(Long and slimy snake which I dislike x.x)

(Cute racoon showing you its butt)

(So smart, it knows how to recycle)

Hehes, I think Night Safari is worth a visit if you guys have not been there before (even though it is really quite expensive). But ohwell, it is good to explore. But beware of the horrendous crowds (and children), they are mainly tourists from all over the place.

P.S. I am hooked onto the Korean drama 'Legend of the Blue Seas' recently. It is really, really good! Much better than Descendants of the Sun lehs, in my opinion. Ahhhh. :DD


You are a thing both beautiful
and terrible, and you deserve
someone who treats you like
the moon and love the dark
side of your soul too.

No comments:

Post a Comment