[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, May 11, 2017

If you see something beautiful in someone, speak it.

I bought three slices of Pezzo Pizza for the family as supper yesterday. My tutee was raving so much about it that I decided to grab some home to try hahaha. He can remember all the pricing for the different pizza flavours, but not his 9x9 timetable. T.T Seriously. Is the pizza really that good? LOL.

(Sharing a slice with the sister)

And yes, it is really that good. Hahaha! It is like a cheaper version of Pizzahut but they taste similar. Hmm, goodbye Pizzahut. Hello Pezzo. :D I ought to save some money now.

Recently, there were news of merger of junior colleges, and AJC was affected as well. T.T Thus, after finals, I decided to drop by my alma mater with Amanda to have a look. We dressed in our AJC tees once again, and the feelings of nostalgia just hit us badly. Hahaha!

(I have no idea what this crazy woman is doing)

Back to the era where toilet selfies are popular. After we took many pictures, a student just walked in and stared at us. Oops, we were judged so badly eh. This toilet was beside the economics room. Cue: remember Wendy Ng? We actually bumped into her while walking up some staircase. To be exact, she knocked into me. As usual, she was wearing some attention-grabbing dress (bright red this time). LOL. Ohsighs, but she don't remember us anymore. I'm sure she don't remember anyone. Maybe except for Prashanth. She is forever screaming at him during lessons. Hahaha!

(Non Mihi Solum: not for myself alone)

(Back at the AJC wall)

This was where we always put our bags before Physical Education lessons. We took our first and last class photo here as well, with Mr Tony Lee. Hahahas, happy memories that will always stay with me. (:

We saw Ms Yeo when she was giving a consultation outside the staff office. We waved hi and the first thing that shot out of her mouth was "Why y'all wear AJ tees! Oh hor!" Hahaha! I hope she has become emotionally stronger now. We spotted Mr Bell as well buying his cup of coffee again in the middle of the lessons. LOL, old habits die hard. I used to grab coffee for him before the start of every lesson, but now he is buying it himself. Is it GP representative not doing work or he kena complained? HAHAHAHA.

(Coco Ichibanya)

Went Somerset with Amanda to grab some work clothes. Correction: We couldn't find suitable ones, so we just buy ourselves some casual clothes. LOL. We tried to use Eatigo for the first time to make a reservation at Coco Ichibanya, and it was really legit. Hahaha, there was a 20% discount during the 5.30pm timeslot which means I can eat something more expensive LOL! Tried the original curry squid it was the bomb. The squid was really delicious! But okay, the overall was meh. There was nothing on my plate except squid, rice and plain curry. LOL. Okay.


She is a beautiful soul
who carries light in her smile
and love in her bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment