[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

I'm going to make everything around me beautiful - that will be my life.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

End of Week 5 internship. 

Time flies and I only left one more week to go. Gosh. I got new tasks to do and I'm feeling pretty excited about it. Hehehes :D I embarked on this project, but it is quite saddening because I cannot follow up on it so T.T Sighpie.

Suddenly regretting signing up for summer school because I want to extend my internship but I cannot. Zzz. Ohwell... I will miss everything. My job, my friends, the work environment. Most importantly, I want to see my project materialise. x.x

1. CBAC with Yan Lin

Took a half-day leave to join this Criminal Behavioural Analysis Competition and it was quite an interesting experience. Thankfully YanLin is free to join the competition with me, and it was quite fun and enriching as we were given puzzles to solve.

(Buffet lunch organised by CBAC)

Didn't know we could get replacement for our missing teammates (LOL, they couldn't get here because of work), if not we would have gotten other friends to join us instead! But ohwell.

I realised last year it was also only me and Yanlin who attended LOL because the rest have lectures/tutorials during the competition time. LOL, me and Yanlin were jokingly saying that maybe for the next year, we could just sign up with both our names will do :P

2. Lunch with Boss

Went out for a shoot that day and I had lunch with my boss alone. Thankfully it wasn't that awkward. LOLOL, I realised Winnie love taking photos of food also! Hahaha, that moment when she went "this angle good, this angle!" I got a shock of my life. Hehehes :D

(Omo Omo Food Concepts)

(Boss ordered three different types of chicken)

Aesthetics 10/10
Taste 10/10

Worth checking out this eatery. It is $8 for this bowl of goodness. Would totally go again if it is not located at Kallang Wave Mall which is 100,000 miles away from my home. Hahahaha! T.T

(Getting our Starbucks fix)

Slacked in Starbucks for a good 1.5h because we were waiting for the crew to arrive. What an excruciating wait because we have nothing to do. But I'm thankful for the aircon and the one-for-one Starbucks promotion. My boss even thought of a caption for me in case I wanted to post the picture on Instagram. Isn't she cute! (:

3. Lunch at NTU with family

Back to NTU again. This time we tried the Szechuan food stall and I wasn't that impressed with the food. LOL, should have just stick to our usual Ayam Penyet.

(Egg with tomato)

(Greens)

(Pork with celery)

A lot of greens this time. I feel healthy LOLOL. I have been eating so much junk food these days, thanks to intern life. Time to cut down, hmm...

4. Bingsu with the sister

The sister decided to extort money from me again. LOL, this time round she brought me all the way to Hillion Mall to satisfy her Bingsu cravings. And guess what? We found this cheaper alternative at the food court at Hillion Mall!

(Hillion bingsu)

Injeolmi bingsu which costs $8, it tasted fine! Next time can go visit again. :D But someone please control me from eating too much bingsu. I'm having an overdose now. LOL. 


While trying to be, still subconsciously
thinking how others may want us to be
ask yourself: are you doing it for you
or are you doing it for them
it's okay to let it all go
the constant journey
and battle for growth

No comments:

Post a Comment