[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, July 17, 2017

Heartbreak and war.

Time flies, and today mark my second last week in Korea. Gosh, one month ago I was still feeling very depressed that I have to end internship early in order to go for my summer school. But now, I guess I have gotten use to life in Korea and I don't really want to head back...

Shall clear all my backdated posts first before churning out my blogposts on my Korea adventure :D This post is on the things I did on my last week before flying to Korea hehehes!

1. Dinner with Junhao

(Ramen Keisuke Lobster King)

Junhao brought me to Ramen Keisuke Lobster King (Clarke Quay) for dinner the other day. It was my first time there, so I'm really excited! I ordered the rich lobster broth, whilst he ordered the miso lobster broth. Guess whose is nicer hahahaha! :P Of course is mine, flips hair. LOL! 

After which, we headed to the National Museum. I guess we are idiots HAHAHA. Apparently we saw some nice exhibitions on Instagram and we wanted to visit them to take some instaworthy photos (talk about shallow LOL). However, we didn't check the opening hours, and guess what. None of the exhibitions were opened when we reached there. T.T Unlucky yanqi strikes again gosh.

2. Yellow Day at Macs

(Minions Potatoes)

(So cutesy)

Not a fan of Minions but I'm glad that Macs rode on this Minion wave because I really love this yellow color theme! On a side note, the minion potatoes are very cute but they tasted quite mediocre ehs. The typical "好看不好吃" food. LOL.

(My favorite)

These banana cones are really good. They are so good that I ate it for three/four times before I fly to Korea. LOL! There's really the banana taste, and personally I thought that it resembles the banana milk from Korea! (: i love it so much, but I heard that Macs no longer sell these banana cones. Sighs. By the way, their banana pies are good also! :D

3. Dinner with Family

(Hungry Jack)

Favourite Western food stall at food courts. It is just so worth it to get the set hahaha. Main course with sides (fries and salad), as well as a bowl of soup, cost only $9.90. :D Speaking of Western food, I'm missing it sighs. Korea only mainly serve Korean food...

4. Lunch with Mummy

(Noodles)

Last lunch before I flew to Korea!

I'm already missing all my Singapore food! My fish ball noodles, my laksa, my minced pork noodles! I was thinking about this one late night: perhaps I should migrate to Korea and open a chain of fishball noodles shop here. I think quite profitable lehs!!


You wear your heartbreak
like your body
is a world at war;
and everytime a soldier dies within it
he whispers one last word,
and always,
it is your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment