[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Let "thank you" be your daily mantra.

Finally finished watching the Korean drama W after so long. LOL, gosh. I'm so behind time hahaha. There's still two more weeks to school reopening, is it time to catch another drama? (:

Being in Korea for a month means missing Singapore's food greatly. Throwback to our Malay lunch at IMM with the family! Malay food so nice but so expensive. T.T

(Nasi Bryani)

(Nasi Lemak)

I also tried Shilinfang with Fuchun. We wanted to dine at Astons initially but the queue was so long and we were already famished, so we gave up. Walked around Jcube and we saw a Pikachu mascot outside the Shilinfang giving out flyers. The Pikachu is a little distorted by the way, but anyways I have feels for hotpot so here we go!

(The rabbit seemed out of place)

To be honest, the restaurant gave me the creeps. Hahaha! The waitress led us to this corner seat which I really detested because we were facing the wall. And it was already so stuffy and humid the moment I sit down, I couldn't imagine what will happen when the hotpot arrived. Is it I get to steam my face T.T Tsktsk. We requested for a change in seats and were finally given a table. A proper table. 

(Robot is standing in the middle of nowhere)

Heard from Xiaofang that the robot was supposed to serve us our food and drinks. But I guess it was not functioning on the day I went. It totally was a road blockage - standing in the middle of nowhere.

(Cartoon cups and tissue boxes)

I understand that the restaurant was supposed to be seafood theme (see: fishes paintings on the walls). However, there were also many plushies and cartoons appearing out of nowhere. It's like culture clash??? Very weird indeed.

(But yay to $10 hotpot!)

(Meat, meat, and more meat)

There wasn't a huge selection, and the quantity given was quite little. However, for the price you pay ($10), I think it is still reasonably priced. Personally, I still prefer the Japanese hotpot soup base though (e.g. Sukiyaki).

But first time meeting Fuchun, and I'm glad that things weren't awkward. :D Thanks for the two cans of drinks. Hehehes! 


Sushi Express with L the other day because he said he haven't tried it yet. It's quite meh. There's very little selection, and the food doesn't taste as nice. I guess it was worth very cent we paid. LOL, I rather go eat Genki Sushi though, which is slightly more expensive but at least it taste awesome! Hahahaha! :D

(Chocolates from Russia)

Really excited to taste this because it is my first time receiving something from Russia! And also because I have not travelled there yet. LOL! Is it I suaku T.T

Thanks for not forgetting me. (:


She is more than a good woman
and a good person.
She is a beautiful soul who carries
light in her smile and love
in her bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment