[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Hope is being able to see the light despite all the darkness.



"There is something about you that is twisted and thrilling - that moves me to live wilder and without reservation. I suddenly feel the urge to be rash and spontaneous, to get myself into trouble and travel to faraway places.

You are multitudes. A muse. A masterpiece. A magic thing. The single thing in all this existence that genuinely steals my breath away.

Thanks to you, I cling to the now instead of the past. I want to soar, act, thrive and prosper. I want to move, grow, flourish and further the boundaries of who I am and what I believe I can be. This is what you've nurtured in me. Conviction and confidence. Strength and stature. Determination and complete disregard for the insecurities and toxicity former loves have indoctrinated in me. I finally feel myself again. I finally feel free."


-Thought Catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment