[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Love is just a word until you find someone to give it a definition.

A very busy week indeed. I thought that after I come back from Korea, I can rest well at home before starting school. But nope, I was wrong. So wrong. T.T I'm so busy meeting up with everyone ohgosh. And I'm super exhausted now.

1. Dinner with the family

(Comfort food)

The first thing I ate after I landed in Singapore was Meesiam. LOL, I was craving badly for carrot cake but apparently I cannot find it in the airport, so I just settled for Meesiam. The Meesiam was good too! The rest of the family ordered Rendang and Curry Chicken, which were equally good! I just kope a few mouthfuls here and there. Hehehes :D

Update: I still haven't eat my carrot cake after being in Singapore for two weeks already?! Zzz. 

2. Dinner with the relatives

(Duck)

Had dinner with the grandparents and relatives on the next day after I landed. First time trying 店小二 and I was astonished by the quality of food they serve. LOLOL. You know, everytime I walk past the restaurant, I see nobody. It was quite dim, so it gave off the creepy vibes, so I had never step foot into the restaurant before... 

Until now.

I was feeling a little adventurous, so I decided to give it a chance. :D Glad that I did, because their food was really scrumptious! They serve healthy food, like wheatgrass tofu. Yay to healthy eating! :D And their dishes were not oily and all, my palates approve!

3. Time for some exercise

(Dairy Farm Nature Reserve)

(Don't be fooled, there's actually A LOT of stairs)

After all the binge eating, I felt the need to exercise. Had I mentioned that I gained a total of 3kg during my 6 weeks stay in Korea?! It was so horrible gosh. Decided to go hiking at Dairy Farm Nature Reserve. It was my first time there, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the words "Bukit Timah Hill" the moment I reached the peak? LOL what even. So they have different routes leading to the same place ah!

The usual route that I took to ascend Bukit Timah Hill was the one that starts at the visitor center. There's a lot of upslopes there! And if you want to do even more vigorous hiking, you can consider taking the path from Dairy Farm. I developed a phobia of stairs already since my experience at Korea LOL!

4. So after exericising, you can eat some more

(Seafood Fried Rice)

(Curry Chicken)

(Pattaya)

Back to our favourite place, Gain City @ Sungei Kadut. Hehes :D Ordered a different dish this time, Pattaya, it was very delicious but on the expensive side. T.T Wanted to get the rainbow cake for dessert, but they ran out of it. Sighs, why!!!

P.S. They renovated the entire place so it was more spacious now, I like. :D

P.P.S. I 'invested' in a vacuum cleaner because the saleperson was damn good at selling. LOL, wth?!


I froze in time between the hearses and caskets,
lost control when I panicked at the acid test.
I want to get better.
I want to start strumming again, just like the old times.
I want to start sketching again, just like the old times.
I want to start enjoying the beauty of this world again,
just like the old times.
I want to be who I used to be, but better, much better.
Just wait for me, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment