[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, August 13, 2017

In life, you are either a passenger or a pilot, it's your choice.

I have been meeting up with a lot of new friends recently. New friends by whom I mean friends I made during my university days. It is great to be mixing around with new people, but I cannot help myself from thinking: Where did all my old friends went to?

Those people whom I hold dearly to, I sudddenly feel that they are so far away from me suddenly. Everyone is too busy with their own lives, and we stopped updating each other also? Are these signs of growing up?

~

I'm so used to seeing C everyday in Korea during my summer school, that it feels weird now to see him again in Singapore LOL. Anyways, there's promotion every Monday at the Standing Sushi Bar, so off we go! $3 for 5 salmon sashimi slices, it is quite worth it rights! :D

(30 salmon sashimi slices)

Hahaha, astonishing number of sashimi we ordered. To clarify, only 10 pieces were mine. :D See who's the glutton!

(Garlic Rice)

I'm feeling a little hungry so I got myself some carbs! (: This was highly recommended by C and it was really nice?!

Singapore Art Museum was just nearby so we decided to pop by. And it was a right decision, there's so many nice artsy-fartsy things to see even though we stayed there for maximum an hour only. LOL. 

(I have no idea what this is)

I'm not artistic, so I cannot appreciate this kind of art. LOLOL, my purpose of going to museums is because (1) free entry for Singaporeans and PR so it is a good way to pass time (2) take nice photos but I don't post them on Instagram ah.

(I like this!)

(And this)

(This is the best)

But these have got to be my favourite exhibitions in the entire museum. I really love the splash of colors! It just makes me feel happy and excited just looking at them. 

(Headless Creature)

This is another exhibition that I like! It features many headless creatures, so it was a little scary at first sight. But then, I really like the idea! And the colors. Yeahs, I'm a very visual person.

(I couldn't resist pulling it)

Hahaha, I feel that everyone is just judging us. LOLOL! :D Thanks C for being so accomodating. Hehehes!

(Tom's Palette)

I remembered how my colleagues used to tell me how wonderful the ice-cream from Tom's Palette was, but we never get around to trying it. But yay, since we were in the vicinity this time round, C brought me there. (:

I really love the Yuzu's flavor! It was very refreshing, so it was just excellent for Singapore's weather! The other ice cream flavor, Granny's favourite, is also a good choice! But it is not yanqi's favourite. LOLOL. They have lemongrass flavor as well, bonus bonus? Hahaha! (:

A truly happy day with C! Thanks for bringing me all around, treating me to nice food and satisfying my photography needs. LOL! For helping me find the best lighting or the best angle, and for helping me take photos. You are really the best!


白月光 心里某个地方
那么亮 却那么冰凉
每个人 都有一段悲伤
想隐藏 却欲盖弥彰
白月光 照天涯的两端
在心上 却不在身旁

No comments:

Post a Comment