[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Don't kill flowers growing inside of you for someone who doesn't appreciate the way you bloom.

Just started the first week of school, but it feels like it has already been Week 10. T.T Used to torture myself by taking 8am classes, but now I torture myself by doing night classes. LOL, not by choice though. Sighs, the classes are only offered at night.

(Catered buffet dinner)

But this is so tiring sighs. I ended my first day of school at 9.30pm, and the professors were so strict that they didn't let us off early. Why!! But looking at the bright side, they catered buffet dinner. (:

But because the idiot me didn't know, I had waffles and noodles for dinner beforehand, so this buffet dinner is like a third serving?!? Gosh. Reasons why I cannot slim down.

Tuesday was a break (yay!) but today was another round of torture. Classes ended at 9pm, and I only managed to grab a swiss roll for dinner. T.T Is it dieting plan starts now?

And why are there no seats at the train? Sobs. Back to topic, I was filled with anxiety because these are my very first level 4000 modules. And after both classes, they further 'reaffirmed' my anxiety - what the heck, why do I have deadlines everyweek?!?

~

I want my holidays back.

(Nana's Green Tea)

(Beef Udon)

I have always passed by Nana's Green Tea but haven't had a chance to try them. So the moment Longyuan said to meet up at Plaza Singapura, I immediately pulled him to try this.

Lunch deals (yay!). The set meal, which includes both the noodles and green tea, costs $15 after GST and service charge. The green tea is not bad, it is quite rich and I love it because it is so flavourful! (: Beef is the tastiest meat on Earth, so naturally I would think that the beef udon was worth the price. Hehes!

~

My first Paradise Dynasty with the family after returning home from Korea. Everything changed in the six weeks when I'm not in Singapore?! They changed their menu and they increased their prices, why!!

(The die-die-you-must-order dish)

(Zha Jiang Mian)

(Shanghai Fried Rice)

(My all-time favourite)

This red bean pancake cost around $8, which means 1 piece literally cost $1. So expensive but I really love it. Why is Singapore so expensive T.T


I've come to realise there's a world
of difference between
knowing something happened,
even knowing why it happened,
and believing it.

1 comment: