[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Leave footprints of love and kindness wherever you go.

Missing the carefree life.

(Movie Night)

Movie night two weeks ago with the entire PAD department. No longer an intern there, which means I do not have access to events like these. But yay, I have a good friend who managed to get me in. Thanks Hsienhean for the invite. (:

Watched Spiderman again, and it was my second time watching this. I watched it in 4D when I was in Korea! But yeahs, no matter what movie it was, it was the company that matters. I felt very happy to be able to catch up with my fellow interns! :D And the best part? They have catered buffet dinner! Woohoo! 

(Chestnut Nature Reserve)

(Into the woods)

Explored a new hiking place with the family last Sunday - Chestnut Nature Reserve. It was located in Bukit Panjang area, and it was very near Dairy Farm. Hahaha (: It was a relatively easy route because there's wasn't any slopes or stairs. *throws confetti* And it wasn't sunny because there's alot of trees. *double celebration*

There are a total of three routes, but we only managed to walk two. Does this mean we will go back again very soon to explore the third hiking trail? Hahaha, by the way Chestnut Nature Reserve do offers mountain biking trails as well. To be honest, I see more bikers than trekkers during my time there. LOL! I guess it should be a good place for mountain biking? (:

(Sesame Bingsu)

Then we went to get a bingsu for tea. Went Hillion again, because it's one of the cheaper places that sell bingsu. But warning: my mummy had weird taste and she ordered sesame bingsu (who the hell orders that?!) and it really turned out to be really queer...

By the way, after I came back from Korea, I noticed that there are a few changes to Lot 1 shopping mall. And one of it is the new addition of Chateraise! Omg. Yaz!


We underestimate the
Power of silence
Silence is power
It can take away from what's right
It can add onto what's wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment