[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, November 17, 2017

Self-care is how you take your power back.

Week 13.

It's finally the last week of school! Self-declared my last official day of school to be on a Wednesday because I'm just too lazy to attend psychology tutorial hahaha. Went back to school in the end on Thursday not for tutorial, but for documentary editing LOL. Literally stayed 6h inside Vsuite editing room with Regine. T.T Life.

The only submissions left now were a documentary film, production journal and a project report. I can't wait to submit all these nonsense shit, so I can concentrate on studying for finals. Sighs.

(Satay Beehoon)

The daddy drove all the way to Bukit Timah the other time, and I finally got to eat satay beehoon after such a long time! It's so unhealthy yet so delicious gosh! I really, really love satay beehoon. Hehehes! (:

Made an important decision yesterday as well. Having mixed feelings for it because I hate to quit something in the middle, but then I had already fought with my might to no avail. I hope I made the right decision. T.T When one door closes, another door opens.

(Fish Mahanttan)

I was craving for some seafood so we headed down to Fish Mahanttan (Woodlands branch) for dinner after visiting the grandparents. I had such a BAD experience. The service was so terrible - I called the waiteress so many times to take our order, but she just made us wait and never came back. Zzz. And also, it is bad enough to pay $50 for such a small portion, but the worst thing is that the food was served cold. Wth?!? Losing faith in them. I used to patronize them so frequent during my JC days arghs.

(Samurai Beef Burger)

(This is how the inside looked like)

Paid $8+ for this set meal, which is a tad pricey for McDonald's standard (sorry I cheapskate). But overall good experience because the burger is big, the beef is tender and juicy, and it comes with seaweed shaker fries :D

I apologized if this post was 'all over the place' but I'm too tired to organize my thoughts. T.T LOL. Last lap already everyone, jiayous! 


Don't blame me, your love
made me crazy. If it doesn't,
you ain't doing it right.
Lord, save me my drug is my baby.
I'll be using for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment