[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, December 25, 2017

Heart heals and love lives on.

Merry Christmas everyone! :D May you feel the love this special day!

(Flashbang 2017)

To be honest, I wasn't in the festive mood this holiday. LOL, no Christmas celebrations, no Christmas logcakes and no Christmas presents because I'm flying to Taiwan. Sighs. Maybe I will get myself a logcake over there instead to celebrate? Hahaha! :D

There seemed to be much more Christmas events and celebrations this year though! The more prominent events being the annual Christmas Wonderland, Flashbang and the Prudential Marina Bay Carnival! I only managed to visit the Flashbang this year because (1) I refused to pay entrance tickets to Christmas Wonderland (2) I don't really like rides so I don't fancy the Prudential Carnival LOL.

And yup, I decided to drag my entire family down to Flashbang. It was advertised to be the Singapore's first and largest creative retail playground with neon light art installations and live music. Sounds interesting yeahs? LOL, to be honest I was quite disappointed because the space was quite small and it wasn't that interesting. Maybe I should have went with my girlfriends instead, and we can go crazy with face paint and glow sticks and glitter. LOL!

But no doubt, there was a lot of shops selling food and drinks that are super interesting! I saw some shop selling unicorn tears and it looks damn legit. They have glow-in-the-dark candy floss as well (super creative idea to use glow sticks as the candy floss sticks LOL), and unicorn ice-cream and much more! A total eye-opener hahaha! :D 

(Bee Tai Bak)

(Cantonese-style Hor Fun)

On a separate occasion, I stopped by SGMY for lunch after a good table tennis session with JJ. Maybe it has been too long since I last touched table tennis, but gosh I was so lousy LOL >.< So anyways, we were at Yishun Sports Hall so we decided to head opposite to the what-used-to-be-the-bottle-tree-village place for lunch.

To our delight, they serve Singapore and Malaysia delicacies! The food taste fine and interesting in some way, but the service sucks and the price isn't exactly cheap as well. After GST and service charge, one plate of food amounted to $10.40. Hmm... Oh right, there's no aircon also T.T But okay, it was a good experience and I managed to see many people prawning!

(Cold Stone Creamery)

First time trying this but whoa it was so nice! I think this is now one of my top five favourite ice-cream parlours hahaha! And I was so impressed to see the service crew tossing the ice-cream around, like throwing it in mid-air to another service crew to catch. Gosh, what if the ice cream drop out!! Cool shit omg.

(Flashbang again)

Since we were in the vicinity, I went to check out Flashbang again. I realised there was a difference going there in the day and at night LOL. There were more offers and promotions in the day, such as buy-1-for-1 from 3-6pm. LOL, I got a big cup of green milk tea in the end for $4 only. It was really huge! Happy buy! And it still taste good (not diluted at all) after I lugged the whole cup home for my family LOL (because I couldn't finish it).

Merry Christmas once again! :D May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your dreams and wishes come true, and may you feel happiness all year round.


Nothing is great like friendship on Earth,
No jewel, no pearl has got its worth.
No one except a friend can be trusted,
Your life will never get rusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment