[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Your current situation does not have to be your final destination.

After 21 years of existence, I think I can be very, very sure that I am somebody who prefers shopping malls and city areas LOL. T.T Unless I'm dragged out by people to go somewhere else, then I see it more as an obligation than an enjoyment. Sighs.

(Shao Bao)

Food all the way from Malacca! The family went there (without me) during my reading week because I was busy studying for my finals. T.T University life sucks. But then again, it was peace at home when they were away. Hahaha! I had the whole house to myself, and I can finally study in peace without someone nagging at me incessantly (ahem) :D

The year is coming to an end in a few days' time but I still have a lot of backlog to clear. Why oh why. This year passed too quickly, and I barely had time to myself. I'm either hanging out with friends or doing housework/springcleaning at home. Sighs, sometimes I wish I can go holiday in a cave for a few weeks to organize my thoughts. Ahhh.

Last weekend, I dined at my favourite Tzechar restaurant Hong Kong Street (Novena) with the family. The service was terrible that day because we didn't make any reservation (it was decided last minute) and the restaurant was so crowded even at 8pm wth.

While we were waiting for a table to be wiped clean, a child just ran over and chop it. Wah thanks. Afterwards we found another table, but the waiteress said that seat is reserved. T.T In the end, a family pitied us so they quickly finished the remaining of their food so we could have their table #grateful

(Sliced fish soup)

This is an all-time favourite hahahaha! (: I usually order this dish whenever I head there. Anyways, we decided to get rice to complement the soup, but the waitresses didn't see our raised hands, wth we ended up walking to the kitchen ourselves to get the rice. Zzz, so annoying. >.<

(Prawn-paste Chicken)

This has got to be mummy's favourite. To be honest, I have never seen other restaurants that sell prawn-paste chicken as good as this! For someone who don't like chicken wings (me), it takes a lot to say that they are nice. 

(Hotplate Tofu)

Love this as always, and the plate looks bigger this time hahahaha (: Cheap thrills.


We are the descendants
of the wild women you fought.
We are the stories you thought
would never be taught.
They should have checked the ashes
of the women they burned alive.
Because it takes a single wild ember
to bring a whole wildfire to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment