[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, December 18, 2017

We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.

I'm sorry that this post came exactly one month late. I was having exams then, so I was too lazy to draft it out hahaha! Oops, forgive me. (:

(My bestie and I)

Happy belated birthday to my dearest bestie Amanda Seah - my aunt agony, my human hugger and my 出气桶 LOL!! Most importantly, my constant companion for the past few years (minus the past six months because you were away for exchange sobs).

(Throwback to the time when we returned to AJC as J5s)

Hahahaha, thank you for being my biggest takeaway from JC. (: What would I do without you? I still remember the times whereby I always pester you for answers because I'm forever stuck with my homework. LOL, and I always ask you for advice about everything. Thanks for encouraging me on and not giving up on me, and shaping me into who I am today. :D

Throwback to the time we returned back to AJC this May. Everything still looks the same but Amanda was suffering from memory loss because she mixed up the locations of the canteen stalls gosh. How can you forget your alma mater?!? We saw many teachers also, but they are still the same after all these years. Mr Bell is still buying coffee in the middle of the lessons (except this time he bought the coffee himself, instead of asking the GP representative to do the job - I was that GP rep back then LOL). Ms Yeo is still very dedicated giving consultations outside the general office. And Wendy Ng is still a fashion disaster HAHAHA.

(Yayoi Kusama Museum Tripping)

Oops I digressed. Back to the birthday girl LOL. This Yayoi exhibition was the last trip I went out with her before she flew for her exchange! I hope she is having fun over there before she come back and face NUS again hahahaha. But of course she is having fun, because she is having too much fun over there that we only Skyped twice throughout the past few months. Zzz. I'm so saddened by your act, Amanda :(

(Waiting for the bus after lunch at IKEA)

She's my favourite breakfast/lunch/dinner partner. Hahaha, with her around, I don't have to eat waffles alone. I am getting so sick of waffles already LOL. Quickly come back and accompany me to IKEA for lunch dates again! I have also been meaning to try The Tea Party at NUS Sports Hall for the longest time, but haven't had the chance to :( Amanda faster come back from your exchange, so we can go on our cafes/kopitiam/dessert-hopping soon! :DD

(Going all crazy at the Singapore National Museum)

Museum dates are the best because we always end up with million of nice pictures. All 'dem sweet memories coming back in a flash as I looked through our pictures together. Hahaha! :D Thanks for letting me feel comfortable around you. Thanks for allowing me to put down my guard and be myself around you.

I hope you had a great day celebrating your birthday! Once again, happy 21st babe! 


The deeper your scars, the more 
room there is o fill them up with love.
Don't hate your scars,
appreciate their depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment