[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, December 14, 2017

May the next few months be a period of magnificent transformation.

Took two weeks plus but my module mapping was finally approved! And I also managed to secure those modules already. One less thing off my plate hahaha (: I'm grateful, thank you.

Met up with Moehan and Weina today (half of the JC clique), because Yangfan and Amanda were overseas for their studies, boohoo. Hahaha, guess who was late again. Thankfully I still managed to get Macs breakfast in time because the kind souls helped me order! (:

They are my low-maintenance friends because we only meet up like once a year (oops), but really thankful because our friendship is still going strong. Despite not seeing each other often, we can still joke around and crap nonsense. Hahahaha (: Really, really grateful for them.

Guys, I will book y'all two months advance for Chinese New Year. Hahahaha please make time for me. LOL!

(Egg Fried Rice)

(红油抄手)

Headed to Ding Tai Fung with Huiqi for dinner afterwards. Ordered plain egg fried rice to go with 红油抄手 which is damn delicious. (: Yay!

(Xiao Long Bao)

And not to forget about our favourite xiao long baos! :D

Sighs, now that it's the December holidays, I feel very restless because I have nothing much to do. All I do now is either catching up with friends, doing housework or clearing my wardrobe. LOL, damn sian. Hard to find any jobs/internships also because I'm going overseas soon for two weeks. T.T


Take all the bitterness inside you
and turn into growth.
Show the people who hurt you
how you turned the pain into
beauty despite their betrayed oaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment