[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, December 11, 2017

Your perspective on life comes from the cage you were held captive in.

It's funny how I am busier when exams are over. LOL. There are so many things piling for me to do. T.T

I'm currently planning my itinerary for a Taiwan trip in two weeks' time, so if anyone have any recommendations please let me know! It's been like my fifth time to Taiwan already? LOL, so I would like to explore those hidden gems. :D The ones that I found on the Internet are quite mainstream hahahas. Thanks in advance!

Celebrated my grandma's birthday last weekend at Tunglok Teahouse @ Square 2. It was located at quite an ulu place seriously despite it being in a mall. I thought it was Saizeriya at first glance, because the colour theme and layout both look the same oops. x.x

(Tender Chicken)

(Mushroom with tofu thing)

(Xiao Long Bao)

(Fried Rice)

(Kueh)

(Chicken feet)

(龟苓膏) 

Hearsay 龟苓膏 is good for health, but not everyone likes it. Hahaha, I finally found a food stuff that my grandfather doesn't eat. LOL, they were traditionally made with tortoise shell, but I guess those that we are eating now are just made with Chinese herbs? Not too sure about this though!

Lunch at Tungluk Teahouse was a pleasant experience overall. But it's funny because I have to refill my own glass of water. Not that I am lazy or anything, it's just that I have all along feel that Tunglok is the type of restaurant which would provide quality service to all customers. So it came as a surprise to me when I realized that I had to refill my own glass?

And sighs, I'm craving for Oni (yam paste) so badly suddenly. T.T


When society has its way with me
I lose sight of values
and what's important to me.
The universe within
She has a way of healing
helping me to see clearly my humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment