[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.

Last paper down and this concludes the end of my Y3S1. Time flies, and I can't believe this is already my fifth semester in school. This semester has been hell of a rollercoaster ride - nothing is going smoothly. I'm just glad that it is finally over. I will worry about my grades when it comes three weeks later. I'm in a terrible need of a break.

Met the mother for a Pizzahut lunch because I absolutely love their student meals and their $8.90 set lunches. But the service at the CCK branch is still as bad, and the cleanliness remains an issue. x.x Sighs. However, the plate of spaghetti seems bigger now! Or did they only upgrade the size of the plate (not the amount of spaghetti LOL)? But anyways, it was nice and warm and good and filling. I am satisfied.

(Garlic Bread)

(Chicken Pomodoro)

(Hawaiian Personal Pan Pizza)

(Honey Wings)

Kind of over-ordered, because we thought that the sister will join us. But it turned out that she already ate, and it was something even better LOL. We managed to finish everything on the plate because food wastage is a nono. Hahaha :D

Went Health Promotion Board the other day with the mother to collect the Completer's Set under the National Step Challenge campaign, (: I was quite excited because we have an exclusive tracker for those people who completed all 6 tiers of the challenge the last season. This new tracker is so much better than the previous one! It looks more chic and there are more functions, such as the heart rate and calories. Yay to freebies!

(Starbucks 1-for-1)

Because the queue was rather long, I decided to grab Starbucks while waiting. Starbucks is back with their promotions for Christmas drinks! We grabbed a toffee nut and decided to try their new flavor - vanilla nougat. Verdict: I like vanilla nougat better! But the mother said it was too sweet. T.T

Anyways, it's funny how we were queueing to get our HPB trackers, like it was supposed to be a healthy living thing, but we were waiting in the queue with a Starbucks in our hands. Talk about healthy.

And I ended up queueing for 3.5 hours which is really damn long. Thank goodness the weather is forgiving, and I have nice aunties to talk to hahaha! We talked for 3.5 hours, goodness. T.T They are quite a funny bunch of people. But the queue was mainly made up of aunties and uncles, is it a sign that that I'm fast becoming one of them... LOL kidding.


The only boundaries
are the ones we create in our minds
the ones we create with excuses
the ones we share and add onto
we put the boundaries
which leads to our own limits
our own limitations

No comments:

Post a Comment