[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, December 1, 2017

Friendly reminder to love yourself.

Feeling so depressed.

Two papers down finally, and one more to go. The past two papers were so tricky, especially NM2201. Wtf, why did people recommend me to take that module and send me to die T.T My mind just blanked out when she specifically asked for theories by specific persons. And I'm just like there's so many theories explaining the same concepts, and I have problems remembering all the theories already, and I'm also supposed to remember who created them? T.T Ded.

I ended up getting a Jumbo ice-cream cone from McDonalds to cheer myself up. It's a new product from Macs and the cone really looks damn delicious in the poster.

($3.50)

Actually it's nothing much. It's just normal vanilla cone drizzled with chocolate and caramel sauce, topped with a mini oreo biscuit. LOL, but the chocolate cone taste surprisingly good! It is crispy :D Okay luh, it's nice! I love ice-cream hehehes!

Throwback to last weekend at Pioneer Hawker Center with the family. My mother had always wanted to bring us here because they sell 'exotic' food LOL.

(Pioneer Hawker Centre)

By the way, this hawker centre has got the tray return robots! This is real, hahaha. The tray return machines will 'walk' around the hawker centre, and when people walk towards them (to put their trays), they will automatically stop in front of you.

Hahaha, but I guess what incentivise me more is when I return the trays at the tray return corner (instead of using the robots), you get back a dollar! Of course, the auntie in me is unleashed. LOL, will definitely return the trays because a dollar is enough for me to buy a vanilla cone from Macs.

This brought me back to thinking: why does Singaporeans not have the habit of returning the trays? My previous project with Mr Yang, the creator of the campaign Face of the Day, also tried to address this issue as well. "Why is it that when people left schools, they forgot how to return their trays?" However, I feel that the youngsters are still doing fine, generally it might be people of the older generation? Habits are hard to change.

(Pumpkin-flavored noodles)

I excitedly ordered this bowl of noodles for lunch. To be honest, I cannot taste any pumpkin taste in the noodles, so it just totally feels like I'm eating the normal banmian. T.T And this costs more than my normal banmian because of the pumpkin. Disappointed.

(Blue Pea flavored noodles)

This also tasted like normal banmian. Omg, I feel so cheated T.T On the bright side, they have lower calories than the normal banmian. Okay, I will take it as I'm paying more for healthier options. Finding positivity in every situation. LOL. 


Can you hear my heart howl at the end
It's the wolf that I keep deep inside.
I've been holding her back but tonight
Tonight we run wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment