[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

If you're a storm, let me be struck by lightning.


Face of the Day Campaign

Initiated by Mr Yang Derong, a well-known fashion and costume designer, this campaign hopes to raise awareness of the various issues in Singapore, be it social, political or historical issues. He will upload pictures of him dressed up as different characters on social media (Instagram), with links to further readings embedded in his captions. Do check it out, I think it's quite meaningful and inspiring!

And catch my proudest production so far! I'm quite happy with the audio and the footages (we did minimal color correcting). Hehehes, :D Last video project under NM4883D and I'm so happy that it ended on a high note! :D

We went back to school during the reading week for the final presentation and screening of our films. My professor took screening literally, so he got us popcorn and drinks LOLOL! And the best part is, he invited his wife and daughter to the showcase. The daughter is so intelligent and cute, she went around networking with people like some social butterfly LOLOL.

And at the end of the showcase, she even sang a song at the stage with the mic. HAHAHAHA. I cannot, damn cutesy luh?!? She's so confident lehs - when I was a kid, I just want to get away from the stage. LOL. (Even up till now, I still have stage fright).

I'm really grateful to Mr Yang for being so patient with us rookies. :D And thanks my groupmates for being so supportive, they are one of the best groups that I have ever gotten in my whole NUS life. (:


Let the rain wash away your tears,
for all your doings over the years.
Blood can be cleansed from your skin,
but your sins cannot be cleansed from your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment