[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Everyone has a 2AM and a 2PM personality.

New month, new me: Tried my best to be early for classes but plans always failed. And I realized that SMU students are generally all quite on time one. LOL, what a culture shock. 

(Tea at Yakun)

P.S. I think their steamed bread are really nice?! But you have to eat it asap, because it tastes the nicest when it is piping hot. It is soft and moist, my palates approved!

So anyways, I had three quizzes this week. They generally went quite well, except for my investor relations module. LOL, wtf they even have negative marking for MCQ. Like hello, I don't even know invest well, you still want to give negative marking. Guess who left a thousand blanks in her answer booklet. And the short answer questions weighs 75% of the paper. Whoa, good luck to me! 

(Satay Beehoon)

Popped by Bukit Timah after running a thousand errands. They have the best satay beehoon!

Soon next week it will be Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year. Hahaha, damn fast. But somehow, I'm not in the festive mood yet? T.T


Happiness is a choice, not a result.
Nothing will make you happy
until you choose to be happy.
No person will make you happy
unless you decide to be happy.
Your happiness will not come to you.
It can only come from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment