[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, February 2, 2018

Happiness looks gorgeous on you.

As I was walking home just now, I chanced upon an ice-cream truck uncle. These days we don't really see them around anymore, so I was quite happy to see him! Hahaha. It really brings back memories from the past - I used to buy ice cream from the uncle twice a week during my primary school days! As I was walking home savoring my favourite Ripple Ice Cream Bread, I couldn't help but think to myself: WALAO Everything also raise price!!

I thought it used to be 60 cents, but now it was $1.20?! I can buy ice cream from McDonalds at only $1 T.T Times have changed. Speaking of this, I think Starbucks also raised their prices wtf. I was looking at the menu earlier on, and noticed that a cup of Grande-sized Mocha Frappuccino actually costs $7.30 now?! Daylight robbery omg.

(But I am very 贱, I still went to buy their new drinks)

In my defense, they have 1-for-1 promotion, so the price wasn't that bad. I got their new drinks - Chocolate black tea earl grey jelly frappuccino and Okinawa brown sugar latte without soya mousse because they ran out of that. Wth. Just my luck. In my opinion, the okinawa drink is slightly nicer compared to the chocolate black tea. But I'm biased because I prefer caffeinated drinks.

Anyways, not that I am money-minded (okay maybe I am), but I'm kind of worried about my student debt now that graduation is nearing. Sometimes I wonder why am I not smart enough to get a scholarship? I would have one less thing to worry about x.x

(Sembawang White Beehoon)

(Bittergourd with Egg - wet)

(Prawn Rolls)

(Chicken Wings)

(Vegetables with Mushrooms)

(Ngoh Hiang)

Dragged the family all the way to Sembawang for White Beehoon. It is absolutely delicious! But my advice is: just eat the white beehoon and the bittergourd with egg dish will do. The rest of the dishes are meh T.T And why am I posting photos of food at night. It just makes me feel hungry. x.x


Someone should have warned them
that magic cannot be tamed.
Because you cannot burn away
what has always been aflame.

No comments:

Post a Comment