[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Behind the smile lies the pain from a thousand cuts and bruises.

There are many things to be thankful for. This week, we finally launched our Facebook page for the campaign. It was so horrible trying to rush out everything so that we can launch on time. It doesn't help that we already started planning last semester because everything went haywire. Suddenly we were met with so many challenges. Can everyone just please make things easier for us? Sighs.

(Glimpse of our campaign's Facebook page)

Please like, follow and share our Facebook page if you haven't! http://facebook.com/take3fightHPV Please support because it is a graded module for me LOLOL. By the way, we are looking for sponsors for our campaign. If you happen to know anyone who might be interested in sponsoring us, please let me know! Thanks in advance! :D

(Souvenirs from Amanda)

Thanks for bringing back part of Canada and Hong Kong! :D Super love the bookmark and the lip balms! The maple biscuits look and taste very nice also! Marketing technique: the biscuits are in the shape of maple leaves, and they are filled with maple syrup. LOL! 10/10 points.

Also, I finally found something to look forward to during Investor Relations classes. It is a damn boring module, but I found good friends whom I can click with. I even found a buddy to go home with. Thanks Max. Hahaha! I just hope that I don't end up tanking the bell curve, because it's really hard when you don't have finance background sighs. P.S. I just spent some time trying to find a company to write for my individual assignment. LOL, I didn't know I had to submit the company's name by 2359 tonight. #lousy My groupmates posted on the groupchat, but I thought it was a group project LOL. I don't know what I am doing in class either.

Oh I also did my first ever presentation in SMU last week. It went so horribly screwed because our experiment results were skewed. And I wonder why the class doesn't agree with our viewpoints?!! Okay maybe I chose all the wrong examples. But still... I feel so bad, and the audience were so mean omg. Okay, this is reality. #acceptfate

(Japanese food for dinner)

Met up with JJ last week for movie then dinner at Barashi Tei! I didn't know there was this place in Dhoby Ghaut. You had to walk further down from POMO. I love it because there were no queues and I was super famished. Taste wise okay, I guess everything taste nice when you are hungry. LOL.


Don't bring me flowers.
Build me a garden, so I can
watch life grow instead of
watching it die.

No comments:

Post a Comment