[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, March 9, 2018

Brightest happiness is briefest, weeds of betrayal flourish in your garden.

Happy International Women's Week!
The actual day was yesterday, but I procrastinated and didn't finish writing this post until today oops!! :(

(Sister love)

Would like to take this chance to thank my sister. She is really the best sister one could ever have. Even though she's so annoying at times, but thanks for keeping me accompany, and for taking care of me. Role reversal here, I'm actually the one who need a lot of care LOLOL! (: And I'm secretly thankful that I'm not the only child! Thanks for blessing me with a sister, a great one at that!

The photo was taken at the National Gallery during the Chinese New Year break. I really wanted to visit the exhibitions by TeamLab, because it is so futuristic with many interesting cutting-edge digital installations. I really love them! 

(Architecture)

People go to museums to look at art, whilst I am more fascinated by the architecture. Hahaha! This angle of taking the photo really attracted me, it seems to represent multiple doors in our lives, the different stages of life that we have to go through. And the colors selected are very vibrant, which they seem to signal hope.

For Singaporeans, there is free entry to the National Gallery. Please remember to show your NRIC/student card to the ticketing counter, and get a sticker for easy identification. :D Don't say I bojio!

(pslove)

By the way, we are featured on pslove's Instagram page in-lieu of the International Women's Day! :D Please show some love for us and our campaign; we are really working very hard to bring the best to everyone!

(Write-up)

And here's the write-up about us! (:

Here's us wishing all the girls happy international women's day. Women should continue to inspire and empower other women. Don't stop chasing your dreams. 


I dread success.
To have succeeded is to have
finished one's business on Earth.
I like a state of continual becoming
with a good in front and not behind.

1 comment: