[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

I don't know who I am. Or maybe I do know who I am and I just don't want to be her anymore.

Finally finished drafting this post that was supposed to be scheduled for two weeks ago. LOL yanqi the #1 procrastinator!

Here's goes:

It was a horrible week, really. Four meetings over the span of two days, so make a guess the amount of workload I will have. T.T

I'm super sleep deprived. Rushed out my assignment yesterday for submission today, and ended up having only three hours of sleep. Read my paper on the train this morning and realized there was a lot of grammar mistakes. LOL, lucky I brought a black pen and I was editing my printed assignment on the train. Super unprofessional sia me LOL!! And it's a 40% paper zzz.

Just ended my crisis press conference simulation in school, and it was such an interesting experience. There's journalists and photographers and students from other classes watching us. It was so stressful really! But then again, being the first group to finish means I get to watch the other groups! It was freaking hilarious to see my fellow classmates being rekt by the journalists HAHAHAHA!!

(The setup with mics)

Context: I was seated at the second row.

We draw lots and I was lucky to be the moderator for my group instead (I stood at the podium). But the entire situation totally went out of control. LOLOL, the journalists so aggressive. Reminds me of the time when I had to role-play as reporter during some mock crisis exercise at my workplace and I drilled my colleague so badly Hahaha. Is it karma strikes? It's definitely not fun being on the receiving end.

But ohwell, I'm really liking SMU for all the opportunities to learn.


I see her slipping away, bit by bit,
because you shove her down
when she so desperately needs
someone to help her back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment