[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, March 5, 2018

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.

Studying at SMU means you have to settle for expensive meals because they do not have canteens. T.T So I did a little research to find out what 'budget' food they have in the vicinity because their Kopitiam food really sucks T.T I tried their Japanese bento lunch once, and it really is worse than the primary/secondary/JC school canteens. Additionally, they charge 30 cents for takeaway? Hello, I thought outside only 20 cents. Daylight robbery ah! T.T

(Seoul Roll)

Found this place called Seoul Roll, a place that sells Gimbap at Raffles City. This roll costs $5.50 which is quite expensive because the portion is small. But okay, no regrets because the roll is quite nice and there's avocado in it. I ended up starving, and my tummy couldn't stop growling during my night class zzz. T.T Wrong choice.

Speaking of budget, I thought GST only increase in 2021. But today when I went Deck for lunch, I realized that the chicken rice increased price by 20 cents. Whut?!? Seriously!!!

(Teafolio)

Went back to Northpoint City with the family for Teafolio! They had another 1-for-1 promotion, and this time I got Eskimo Coffee and Dragonfruit Tea. I love their promotions - okay actually I just flocked to whichever shop that have promotions luh. Typical Singaporean LOL. Anyways, my verdict: Eskimo Coffee taste not bad, but give the Dragonfruit Tea up. 😅

(Toastbox)

After which, I went to Toastbox for supper with the family. I actually think I am mad for drinking coffee late at night. I had such a hard time falling asleep afterwards. T.T Redeemed a free cup of coffee and the traditional kaya toast! Freebies 😍 I think I aged a lot. Recently I had a liking for hot drinks (old people's taste). LOL!


Like wildflowers;
You must allow yourself
to grow in all the places
people thought you never would.

1 comment:

  1. oh my auntie chin strikes again! HAHAHAHA #quarterlifewoes

    ReplyDelete