[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, March 3, 2018

The past was the future.

Chinese New Year Part 3

(Treats from Prof Clarence)

Night classes for investor relations suck, but our professor made things better by treating us to some CNY snacks! (: However, this special occasion turned out to be a nightmare for me... 

I was greedy and took a few more chocolates. However, after devouring the swiss roll, I decided that I am too full to eat more food. Without thinking, I threw all the chocolates into my bag.

The next day when I was trying to find my keys to open the door, I fiddled around my bag and to my horror, my entire hand was soaked in this brown color sauce. Needless to say, my keys were coated with this same brown sauce too! I could not unlock the door x.x

That sudden realization that it could be that the chocolates melted T.T Goodness. Because of my greediness, I had to wash my bag, including everything that's in my bag. I am really a trouble maker tsktsk.

(Yusheng)

On a separate occasion, mummy bought the different ingredients from the supermarket so we could lao yusheng at home. Hahaha (: Last year, she shaped the yusheng into the shape of chicken, effort 100/100. However, this year she got too lazy hmm...

(Steamboat)

This entire steamboat feast took us 3 hours to prepare T.T It was quite tiring, but also quite worth it! The whole family come together, eating food that were prepared by us. (: Feeling blessed.

(The amount of food we have)

There were simply too much food and we could not finish it :/ Kept the leftovers for dinner in the end. Hahaha, killing two birds with one stone. :D


I believe in date.
I believe that everything
happens for a reason.
But I think it's important
to seek out that reason
- that's how you learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment