[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, March 1, 2018

I'm pulling pictures off the wall, watching smiles as they fall.

Chinese New Year Part 2

(Shilinfang did it again)

Shilinfang maintained their weird style, and this time it's these 'unique' dog plushies in red. Of all colours, red?? I understand it's Chinese New Year and all, but this was too much omg. They are really hideous... But I guess kids don't mind as long as it's toys/plushies LOLOL!!

(Plates of meat)

Brought the parents to Shilinfang because they wanted to eat hotpot and Haidilao is out of the question. It's their first time there and they love it! I swear my family order the food as though it's free flow, and they ordered mostly meat. What carnivores. P.S. I really love sesame sauce :D

(Yong Tau Foo)

This is the most 'worthless' dish ever. LOL, we ordered yong tau foo without thinking too much, and it came on a plate like these. The plating and all is nice luh, but it is quite expensive for its quantity. Hmm, x.x Ended up paying slightly over $100 for this meal that left us feeling super bloated from all the food. Okay luh, quite worth it if you compare to Haidilao! This is a good alternative.

(Lychee Flavorburst)

It was still lychee flavor two weeks ago, but hearsay McDonalds will introduce Thai Milk Tea flavor in the near future and I am really hoping to try! Suddenly I see long queues everywhere at Macs, so I guess it must be good stuff! Also, I think their chocolate pies are good also! I've heard of pretty good reviews of the pies, and I cannot wait to try it for myself! 


You are the avalanche one world away
my make believing while I'm wide awake
just a trick of light to bring me back around again
those wild eyes, a psychedelic silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment