[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, February 22, 2018

My shining dishonesty will be the salvation of me.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Didn't receive many red packets this year and the cousins were all overseas for their studies, so LOL I got the opportunity to 'bond' with my uncles and aunties. (: Okay, maybe spending too much time with them turned me into an auntie as well. Kidding! 

(Step 1)

(Step 2)

(Step 3)

Dined at Royal Steam Restaurant at Jurong East area with the extended family. We split to two tables because we booked too late and there were no more joint tables zzzz. We decided to go for steamed seafood, and I would say the food is really quite good! 

(Scallop with Glass Noodles)

(Fresh Prawns)

(Mushrooms)

(Crabs)

The seafood is really quite fresh, and because the food is steamed, it feels healthier! (: But personally I still prefer chilli crabs though! By the way, the food being delicious is one thing. The service being bad is another thing. Wth, I think they hired untrained part-timers who were very unprofessional. They forgot to serve us certain dishes; they charged us for wet tissues even though they didn't provide any; and they even pour tea on the floor accidentally. Goodness, it's Chinese New Year so can they be more careful tsktsk. 

(Chicken and Pork)

(Fish)

(Flying fish)

This is too funny LOL! The fish is freaking cute luh! It looks like it is going to fly soon. Even the mouth looked weird HAHAHAH! But okay it's damn scary because it's facing me T.T

(Lotus Rice)

(Vegetables that scared me off)

(Dessert)

One of the restaurants that I will never step foot into again. I prioritise customer service to food. Hmm... 

Anyways, sorry for the lack of updates! Life was quite hectic recently, but today is quite productive because I had a four-hour long group meeting, to which we finalized and submitted the proposal! One thing off my plate at least.


In the calculus of feelings,
you never really know how
one person's absence will
affect you more than another's.

No comments:

Post a Comment