[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, April 28, 2018

I lost my way, so help me out and lend your hand till I am found.

Birthday Part III

"When you are kind, the soil of your heart grows fertile,
the roots of even softer and more beautiful things find a home inside you,
and flowers grow in that soft, forgotten space
between your heart and your soul."


(Mango Cake)

This was my first time eating a cake without a spoon. LOL, it was freaking joke because we were struggling so hard to use our fingers to eat the cake. Thankfully I brought along wet tissues, because I'm domesticated HAHAHAHA. Thank you JJ for the chit chat session, it was really a good break from all the stress in school. Thanks for providing a listening ear as I ranted. I feel so much better :D

(Burrito Bowl)

Guzman Y Gomez is my current favourite restaurant at Star Vista. LOL, they serve excellent Mexican food. Truth to be told, I haven't taste Mexican food before this so I cannot testify its authenticity. But ohwell, it suits my palates and that is good enough LOL. 

The burrito bowl was quite filling as it comes with rice, jack cheese, vegetarian black beans, salsa and filling. It was also served with corn chips. I ordered the set meal, and it comes with a bag of corn chips and a iced lemon tea drink. The burrito bowl taste amazing, and it was quite filling. :D The corn chips taste weird initially, but it gets additive afterwards. LOL, I just can't stop eating. I cannot finish the entire packet myself, so I just brought it to school the next day to snack on it. Damn nice. I approve!

After dinner, we just strolled around the vicinity till we walked to Ghim Moh Market and I remembered they sell super nice durians. But we were too full, so we didn't get any in the end. Sighs.

(Look at 'dem glorious durians)

(More durians)

Update: my parents seemed to sense that I have a craving for durians because they bought two durians home the very next day! Hahaha, omg thankfully I didn't eat with JJ, if not it would be durian overdose. LOL. Durians are really my love. They are so damn delicious!?

We then made our way back to Buona Vista MRT from Ghim Moh Market. Then JJ had this wild idea, and instead of taking the train, we walked all the way to Clementi MRT using park connectors. That day was quite interesting because we walked past so many landed properties, and it was really an eye opener. We spotted this castle looking house, and I was saying that no matter how pretty it looks, I will never ever get myself to live there in the future. LOL because I can't bear walking up and down the stairs everytime?! Like wtf, I need to exercise everyday by using the stairs. Omg no thanks. Unless I installed a lift/elevator in the house. LOL, #lazygirlwoes

Thank you JJ for sticking around even though we are not studying in the same faculty. You are my closest university friend I ever made, and I'm really thankful for your presence.


And I know dark clouds will gather me
And I know my way is rough and steep
And the beautiful fields lie just beyond me
And I know my needs are rough and steep

No comments:

Post a Comment