[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, May 12, 2018

I keep my hopes and dreams inside of you.

Yoogane is having a student promotion! It is a superb deal, really worth it. For $15 each pax, we shared their signature army stew (comes with cheese). There were unlimited toppings (read: we can refill whatever ingredients), and it also comes with free drinks and desserts!

The best part is that the promotion ends at 5pm. Hahaha, I grabbed my sister and we reached the restaurant at around 4.45pm so we ate this for dinner instead. We were so freaking full after this meal, and we didn't even ask for any toppings?! We were struggling to finish whatever we were served omg. Yoogane, you have done this right.

(Mountain of food)

(The cheese has melted!)

(Desserts)

The desserts were small cups of puddings (I finished in 3 mouths?). We ordered one Berry Lime Curd and one Berry Plum Curd, and both taste very smooth and nice. (: It tasted weird at the start, but I grew to like the taste gradually. There are a few options for the drinks as well. We ordered brown rice green tea and barley tea. Not sure if it's just my tastebuds, but they tasted strangely similar. LOL. Too similar. x.x

(Ben and Jerry)

Two weeks ago, I finally went for Ben and Jerry's free cone day event! The queue was insane, but I think I deserved it because I went to the Somerset branch LOL. But then again, despite the long snaky queue (I queued till Forever 21 lehs wtf), we managed to get our ice cream cones in 30 mins! :D A good bonding time with my sister because we got nothing to do but to talk to each other while waiting HAHAHA.

P.S. The ice cream cones melted damn fast?! I whipped out my phone quickly after the staff passed me the cone, but it melted and became this horrendous state. After the photo, I ate like a kid omg. The ice cream were all over my hands T.T What a messy affair.


This grief you give, it takes it's toll.
It dries my heart and drowns my soul.
I am a tree whose branch you broke.
The brittle wood has turned stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment