[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Secret and lies kill relationships.

(The story of my bestie, HuiQi and I)

Took me ten million years but I finally finished editing yet another video of my Korea summer school trip from last year. LOL, so much of a procrastinator but it was quite fun watching all the videos and reminiscing the past. :D I really enjoyed my time there, and I strongly encourage all students to go for overseas exchange opportunities!

I really love travelling, but I can't seem to find people to travel with me sighs. I thought of going alone, but I am not confident of travelling myself because I'm too much of a scaredy-cat. Given the direction idiot that I am, my parents probably won't feel safe leaving me alone in a foreign country as well, zzz. Sighs.

(Japanese-style BBQ)

Headed down to Shaburi and Kintan Buffet with the mother for lunch because they have lunch promotions! Paid around $15 for each person in the end, and I thought it was quite worth it! The restaurant is actually a new dining concept with two options - people can either choose to go for Shaburi (Japanese shabu-shabu hotpot) or Kintan (Japanese premium BBQ). We chose the BBQ in the end.

(The amount of meat is actually fixed for the lunch deals)

We paid the cheapest option for the lunch promotion, therefore we were only given two plates of meat each. The portion was quite okay, and the meat was actually quite delicious (unlike those cheap meats we always get whenever we head for Korean BBQ buffet) LOL! They have a few options for us to choose from, such as chicken, pork or beef.

(Close-up of the meat)

They have a salad bar as well, and a buffet counter whereby we can grab other dishes such as japchae, sushi and chawanmushi. The drinks and ice-cream were also free-flow, and the best part? It is soft-served ice cream! The buffet is really quite worthwhile, but I suggest y'guys to first check whether the promotions are still ongoing!

(Table-top view)

Oh, I forgot to mention, there's a downside to the buffet. Diners can only enjoy the buffet up to 90 minutes, which is quite short and unfair to those who wanted to spend time with one another over a meal T.T I have to rush through my meal, because as a typical Singaporean, I kept grabbing food non-stop until the time's up. HAHAHAHA!


I can't believe you did it again
Walked by and took my heart with you
Why did you have to look so good?
Don't you know that I'm trying to hate you
Trying to have a dream without you in it
But how can I put out this fire
When you're the one who lit it

No comments:

Post a Comment