[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, May 4, 2018

My mind is like an island, drifting through the ocean.

School finally ended last Friday! I lasted more than 24 hours without sleep because I'm rushing assignments. Guess who never ever learn her lesson of doing last minute work? LOL, but I'm so glad that Amanda is here to suffer with me hahaha! I sent her my draft paper on Thursday evening for her to read through, and she got back to me quickly by night time. Life savior really!! 

But I really 犯贱 too. I actually have two submissions due on Friday, but I enjoyed a great movie on Thursday night LOLOL. Talk about priorities. 

(Ripped from interaksyon.com)

Hui Qi jio-ed me to watch Infinity Wars with her on Thursday. I agreed, thinking that I would have completed my assignments by then. I think the past me would have really accomplished this, but the present me is too much of a procrastinator to get things done promptly. LOL T.T The movie was great really. Rest assured, there won't be any spoilers here. But I really enjoyed myself thoroughly, and it was a good break to relax my brain too. The movie was quite exciting with many fighting scenes LOL. I really think it is super worth it to go watch it! Recommended!

So anyways, the movie ended at 12am plus, and we were running like some mad dogs to get to the train station. The last train was freaking 12.17am, and thankfully we managed to catch the second last train T.T LOL, it was a horror to me but more of a horror for Hui Qi who stayed at the other end of the Singapore. She reached home close to 2am. LOL. T.T

I reached home and pull an all-nighter and finally completed everything at 8am. Washed up and breakfast before heading to school to submit the hardcopies. Hmm, so freaking tiring zzzz. But okay I really deserved a slap. LOL.

(Ichiban)

We had Ichiban for dinner before the movie. It was good, but nowhere as good as Genki hahaha! Genki has Mentaiko salmon but I couldn't find it on the Ichiban menu hmm... I think Ichiban's salmon sushi taste fantastic as well, but wah that plate of 3 salmon maru cost $6 LOL. Xiao expensive. x.x But again, I need to reward myself for my hard work HAHAHAHA. Okay, I really think that I'm the most annoying person on Earth.

(Mango Bingsu)

Bingsu for dessert over at Nunsaram Korean Dessert Cafe, and they were quite generous with the amount of mangoes! The best thing is that the mangoes are sweet hehes.


Red light turns to green, then back to red again.
I wish there were some other travelers out here
to slow my travelling.
Even though the wheel rolled on,
inside I still don't know. And it troubles me so.

No comments:

Post a Comment