[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, May 26, 2018

I'm mad at all the lovebirds, cause they don't know how to play our song.

Time really flies LOL. It seemed like I just joined my company yesterday, but now that I counted, it was already my fourth week of internship?!? Internship is not fun at all, there's so many things to do compared to my previous internship. In fact, on my second day of work, I had an event and I ended up only knocking off at 9.30pm LOL joke.

But okay, at least I'm learning things and being productive LOL (: I love being busy hahahaha. This internship also let me realize how much I hate reading emails. Everyday I'm just trying my best to clear emails before I knock off. But I always see 10 over emails the first thing I report to work the next morning Zzz. T.T No peaceful days at all.

Also, last week I finally tried Nam Nam Noodle Bar @ Dhoby Ghaut with the mother! For the first time I don't see any queues at the restaurant LOL. :D Is it lucky or what hahaha!

(There's no GST yesh!)

(Pho Australian Beef Steak Slices and Beef Balls)

(Sauteed Lemongrass Pork Noodle with Crispy Imperial Roll)

We both agreed that the lemongrass noodles is more flavorful & also looked more appetizing compared to the pho. Additionally, the quantity for the lemongrass noodles seemed a lot more! LOL, you know what to order next time. Hehe :D After dinner, I brought my mother to Resorts World Sentosa to catch a musical.

(Super Mommy)

(Promotional poster for the musical)

It seemed like an opportune time to catch this musical 'Super Mommy' considering Mother's Day was just round the corner. I actually saw many young people bringing their parents/mothers to watch the musicals, how sweet! It was awesome because we got the tickets for free hahaha. It was even more awesome that we managed to snag the front seats (I was sitting at the fifth row from the stage) :D I love watching musicals because of the sound system. This is only my second musical to date, because musicals are just so expensive. x.x

(The opening)

(The ending)

(With the cast)

It was quite interesting eh! The cast mixed Mandarin and English, and a bit of different dialects, which made it quite relatable to us Singaporeans! The story was about a domestic helper Eny who was brought in to take care of the grandfather as his dementia worsens. The musical revolves around social issues faced by today's families, such as the challenges of living as a intergenerational family: how to take care of your children when both parents are working, how to take care of your sickly in-laws etc. 

Hahaha, this is basically my predicament now, so I can totally relate to it hmm... x.x


All those kisses up against your car
For all those wishes on planes
We thought were stars
Memories like photographs
Oh baby, here we are

No comments:

Post a Comment