[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, May 18, 2018

Today was a fairytale. You were the prince, and I used to be the damsel in distress.

Happy Mother's Day! 

(Pandan cheese cake)

First time getting a cake for Mother's Day because I need an excuse to indulge. LOL! Pandan cheese cake from Bengawan Solo - the pandan sponge cake was quite dry but the taste of the pandan did not over power the cheese! (: Would still pretty much prefer Secret Recipe. Heh.

(Bandung and Coffee)

Chanced upon 1-for-1 mains promotions for Singtel users over at Zaffron Kitchen, and yay I was quite excited because the restaurant got Michelin star one! :D For the discount, simply go to your Singtel App > My rewards to book a reservation for the promotion.

(Table of food)

(Butter chicken and fish masala)

(Briyani)

(Dum Mutton Briyani)

(Dum Chicken Briyani)

Okay, it's damn hard for me to describe Indian food because I have no idea what am I eating HAHAHA. As in, I'm not sure of the ingredients used and all. But anyways, I think the food is really nice especially the butter chicken!

This is a short post with an awkward end to it. I'm currently doing an internship and am really tired now so will update more next time. Stay tuned!

Once again, wishing all the mothers here a happy mother's day! (: 你辛苦了.


I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

No comments:

Post a Comment