[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, June 23, 2018

As the stars fall down and the heavens fade, this girl is begging wait for me.

Forever OT days whenever I'm meeting my pals for dinner LOL. Finally headed to ABC Brickworks hawker center for dinner with JJ, and had this delicious plate of horfun and fried noodles! And I finally satisfied my sugarcane craving :D

Did I mention that the sugarcane that they sell near my workplace is expensive? LOL, I never once buy sugarcane there cause the soya milk is much cheaper. I like soya milk with grass jelly too, but sometimes I just crave for sugarcane T.T Sighs. But recently, I found this fruit juice stall that sells amazing juice too! Banana milkshake and papaya milkshake, my loves! 

 Also recently, I had a biannual meetup with the JC kids! (: So excited to see them because even though we seldom meet/chat online, but I love it when we update each other on our lives whenever we meet! 

(Chicken Katsu Don)

The friends went up to Ichiban Sushi first to wait for me because I was late (as usual). I cannot finish my work on time sighs. This internship is taking a toll on me. On a side note, the katsu taste amazing!!

(Hojicha Ice Cream)

Afterwards, we headed to Matchaya for desserts. We ordered the Hojicha Ice Cream and I love it! We gossiped a lot over desserts and wah, I 'learnt' a lot of things LOL. So many things happened yet I wasn't aware of it. HAHAHA.

(My JC pals)

Thanks Weina, Amanda and Moehan for the great meetup. You guys are really my best takeaway from JC! 


We used to watch the sun go down
On the boats in the water
That's sorta how I feel right now
And Goodbye's so much harder
Cause we were happy

1 comment:

  1. thank u to u too :') you're my best takeaway from our adolescent years HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete