[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, July 2, 2018

Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly.

Haven't been updating this space recently because I was really caught up with work. Felt very disconnected with the world these days as I stopped communicating as much with my friends? Goodness, I sold my life to the company. T.T I'm ending work later and later week by week sighs.

(Mushroom soup, garlic bread and ice lemon tea)

(Western delicacies)

Dropped by Hans for dinner with the family because I realized they have set meals so it's quite worthwhile, but I ended up being disappointed because I don't think the food is that nice. LOL, but we got free chicken wings!! #cheapthrills

Went over to Malacca over the weekend with my mum and her colleagues. It was a great trip because we had this non-stop eating session, but I swear I put on weight sighs. Will update on this again once I looked through the pictures!

Also, there's this woman (external party) who is super annoying but I still have to entertain her because it's part of my jobscope sighs. LOL, called to reject her but she write in to request again and I need to write an 'essay' email to my supervisor. T.T Walao, make my life difficult only. No wonder I need to OT everyday.

(50 cents ice cream At IKEA)

The other day where I went IKEA for dinner with my family. Wanted to buy a bigger shoerack but nothing caught our eyes x.x In the end, we got their ice cream cones! Pretty much prefer McDonald's vanilla cone but 50c IKEA's cone is appealing too! :D

(I love IKEA food)

We had meatballs, salmon lasagna, chicken briyani and beef cheeks. We got ourselves chicken wings and a cake for dessert too! Nice! 


Do you know how long this planet has been around?
Do you know how broad this universe is?
There are countless stars in the sky,
and this planet we live on is just one of them.
Time is relative, and
My feelings for you make my time stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment