[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, July 7, 2018

You might hold my hand for awhile, but you can hold my heart until forever.

Internship Week 10

Forever leaving my office late. However, I had an 'interesting' Monday. I was due to be at some place at 8.30am, but guess which idiot is still trying to flag/call for a cab at 8.40am. In the end, I roped in my colleague's help to help me get a cab. Wth. It was a disastrous morning omg. I actually left house at 7.45am, but where did all the cabs/grab went to?! Went home for dinner after work before rushing to head out for some work related stuff again. LOL, finally wrapped up everything by 11pm. T.T I'm so exhausted omg.

I miss all the fun times x.x

Dinner with the JC friends a few weeks back. Thanks for being so accommodating to come down all the way to my workplace area, Bugis (because as usual, I end the latest) T.T We headed to Jinjja Chicken for dinner and got the worst dining experience in the end, zzz. 

(Jajangmyeon)

Amanda and I ordered a bowl of jajangmyeon to share. P.S. This bowl actually belonged to Christel and Yanlin. What we received was in a takeaway bowl instead. Wth, they ordered later than us but theirs came in a bowl but ours arrived as a takeaway T.T

(Drumsticks)

At least their drumsticks taste delicious, but I still prefer 4 Fingers'.

(More chicken)

And this came to us cold. Wth. I'm craving for some piping hot chicken wings and they serve this cold. T.T Went to the kitchen to complain and they still dare to say that it's warm. They finally relented after we insisted that they re-serve them to us hot. Tsktsk.

Did I also mentioned that the shop experienced a blackout as well when we were there? Gosh, lousy service. Never heading back again.

My lovely friend came to visit! 

(Yole)

Vivian Ng came to find me during lunch time! :D So happy because I really love it when people make the effort to travel all the way down to look me up for lunch. I feel appreciated, hehehes!

Finally trying Yole after so long. I think I have aged, because sweet stuff is no longer my thing. LOL, which explains why it took me so long to try Yole. Honestly speaking, I think it tasted similar to Llaollao?? LOL.

(Some treats from Japan)

Thanks for thinking of me. Haven't been to Japan but I'm glad that you brought back a part of Japan for me to experience. P.S. I think Vivian got some obsession with KitKat LOL, she got them in so many different flavors HAHAHA! :D

(My birthday present)

And she finally gave me my belated birthday present. It's like two months late?! Hahaha, but nice thanks for remembering that I mentioned before I have dry lips and getting me this lip balm/tint. 😍 


Even when the morning sky is bright,
There must be stars.
Although they aren't as bright as the night stars, 
They are hiding to illuminate.
For I know you shine, I will wait for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment