[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, July 15, 2018

You are not perfect but you are not your mistakes too.

Happiness is when the mother dropped by Bugis to find me for lunch! 😁 She got a shock of her life when she realized that Bugis is unexpectedly crowded. Hello mom, this is town area, what do you expect LOL.

(Mushroom Creme Pasta)

Met my SMU groupmates for dinner to catch up the other day (: It feels so nice because I don't usually keep in contact with my groupmates once our project is over. Furthermore, I'm not a true blue SMU student LOL. Really appreciate that we really make the effort to meet up.

Kaw Kaw SG, recommended by Fatiha, is a great halal Cafe. :D Their chocolate peppermint taste out of the world, and I think their fried portobello is nice too! Good to share because it gets a bit jelat at the end.

(Hari Raya goodies)

Food hunting in the office - I found these nice Hari Raya cookies! It taste different from the cookies I usually eat, and it's less sweet! (: Love it. Not sure who brought it to office, but ohwell I'm just responsible for eating it :P

Speaking of eating, the highlight of this week is that we have buffets for three days straight. I have been eating six to seven meals each day for that three days straight T.T Goodness. I cannot stand myself.

(Desserts)

Eat so much already still eat desserts. LOL, back to Ah Chew Desserts with the fellow interns. I finally ordered my mango sago and it tasted so heavenly! One good thing about working in Bugis is that there's a lot of food places in the vicinity (just that it's not that cheap) x.x


Shut off your phone,
Drive to the beach,
Forget about everything,
Just listen to the crashing of the waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment