[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, July 22, 2018

You know it's deep when someone's absence has an effect on your entire being.

Internship Week 12

Time flies, and I am really looking forward to go back to school! LOL, they always say grass is greener on the other side uh. When you are schooling, you feel like going to work. But when you are working, you feel like going back to school. These are my thoughts and feelings currently. Hmm x.x

We had this intern luncheon last Friday, and I am so glad that I decided to do the presentation in the end. I had an internal struggle initially because on one hand, I didn't want to do it because the thought of presenting to the senior management sounds scary and it is definitely not nice if I screw it up. On the other hand, I wanted to do it because it will force me to step out of my comfort zone, and yeahs I also wanted to impress them luh :P

(My favourite friend, Fatiha)

The presentation went quite well, and I am quite proud of myself. :D It was so sad that Fatiha had to miss my presentation because she had to run some work-related errands, and she only came after the presentation sighs x.x But ohwell, glad that she is embarking on this journey with me! The mingling session also allowed me to know other fellow interns, which is quite nice because everyone is so friendly and welcoming! P.S. I only knew of the existence of this other intern who is working at the headquarters during the mingling session T.T Goodness, I thought I was the only intern working at the corporate office, why nobody ever introduce us to each other?!

(Eighteen Chefs)

Finally eating some 'atas' food with the interns. LOL, Colin was not feeling very well so we decided to accommodate him and head to Eighteen Chefs for lunch. Guess which idiot place the wrong order? He ordered some spicy sauce to go with his baked pasta. However, he cannot take spicy and it came with chili padi somemore LOL!! We wanted to make him feel better by eating nicer food, but ended up he only ate one-third of his lunch. LOL, this is a joke seriously.

To celebrate the end of internship presentation, my family decided to head to Swensens for dinner. (LOL I made it sound like some super big project, but it really was eh - I had to went through four rounds of meetings and six revisions before my slides were finally approved T.T).

(Cream of Mushroom)

(Chicken Baked Rice)

(Carbonara)

(Rosemary Chicken)

(Lasagne)

This reminds me of the reason why I had not been to Swensens in such a long time. LOL, the food really not nice ehs! In my honest opinion, the bread with the soup was too hard. Soup spoon is so much nicer! I think you can also get better lasagne at Pizzahut. >.<


I suppose I love my scars
because they have stayed with me
longer than most people have.

No comments:

Post a Comment