[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, August 3, 2018

She is the type of girl that the moon chased and the stars wished for.

Internship Week 13

(NLB Camaraderie)

Work these days really make me appreciate colleagues better, LOL. Fatiha had some business to clear in the headquarters today hahaha, so I introduced her to my other intern friends (we were stationed in the headquarters except Fatiha). Had a great lunch today, and I'm happy that everyone can click so well together! (: You guys really make my day! Appreciate it.

(Ah Chew desserts)

Back to our daily grind - Ah Chew desserts - with Colin and Shaoyuan. I swear all our hard-earned money all went to eating desserts, specifically at Ah Chew. T.T All Shaoyuan's fault for the jio, because he knows that I can't resist desserts!

(Wok Hey Takeaway)

One of the rare times where we takeaway food back to office to eat, because we just wanted to avoid the crowd. Thought that the packaging for the Wok Hey was cool, but I didn't quite like the food because I find it too oily (and expensive). But apparently, Colin buys it often. LOL.

(Ah Chew Desserts)

Another day, another bowl of dessert. I guess we really need to stop eating, I need to watch my weight already?! This is the second time we were back at this place this week omg. T.T

(Jason's last day)

Time flies! It was Jason's last day for his internship already. Ded, we only knew of each other's existence last week during the intern presentation LOL. Better late than never, at least we made friends for a week now. Hahaha! (: And it's also soon going to be Caeryn's last day. Gonna miss the both of you, and all the best for your future endeavours!


You're the one that never lets me sleep
Through my mind, down to my soul,
you touch my lips.
You're the one that I can't wait to see
With you here by my side, I'm in ecstasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment