[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, August 10, 2018

I've never heard silence quite this loud.

Internship Week 14

(Last Day of Internship)

It is my turn now to leave this wonderful organisation. Thanks National Library Board (NLB) for everything - my bosses and colleagues, my fellow interns, the guidance they provided me and the opportunities for me to grow.

From left to right:
Chim, Gwyneth, Elyssa, Anna, Cheryl, Ain, Jasna and Sabritri. Missing Taufiq and my designer! ðŸ–¤

(Last Lunch)

Last day of lunch with my lovely intern friends! Thanks Shaoyuan, Colin and Haziqah. Colin finally made the right order this time. Background story: he can't take spicy but he ordered spicy sauce the previous time. LOL, he was craving so badly for Eighteen Chefs but he couldn't eat a single bite! HAHAHAHA.

(Farewell Gifts from Colleagues)

Love the gifts that they gave me! (: Thank you all, I will use them wisely! My team also treated me to expensive three-course lunch by the way. Words alone can't express my gratitude to them.

(Farewell Gifts)

Tada! Revealing the farewell gifts that I have prepared for my team - hand drawn with love. P.S. I am quite proud of my artwork.

I ain't good with words, but I would like to express my heartfelt thanks for all your kind gestures. Than you for your guidance all these while, I really learned and grew a lot. The entire internship journey was tough yet an enjoyable experience. I would really miss y'all!


The battle is in your hands now.
But I would lay my armor down.
If you'd say you'd rather love than fight,
So many things that you wish I knew
But the story of us might be ending soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment