[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, August 11, 2018

My mind resembles a calm lake, rippled by stray winds, shadowed by flowing clouds.

 Happy weekend, everyone! It was a great week because this was the first time that I can be so chill at work LOL. There was the National Day holiday, and half the time I left work early because I want to clear all my accumulated time-off hours. :D The funny thing is that I only left work at 7pm on my last day, hmm...

And... I’m proud to say that I have officially ‘graduated’ from my internship, and it was a bittersweet feeling. I shall write a separate post on this, hahaha!

National Day

Not lucky enough to win tickets to see the National Day Parade, and not patriotic enough to head down to squeeze with everybody else just to see the fireworks. I just slept in (it was a super good rest) and then head out for dinner. LOL.

Headed down to Pabingsoo Korean Dining House for dinner and yums, we got their signature Rolling Cheese Chicken Wings. It looks damn good on the menu but looks can be deceiving. The portion was small and it just taste mediocre 😅 The fries are soggy some more.

(Bibimbap that was just the size of my hand)

(Rolling Cheese Chicken Wings)

(See how they roll the cheese)

(It really looks good until you taste it)

(End product)

(Sweet Potato Latte)

This is my favourite Korean drink and I finally found it here hahahaha (: A little expensive for the small cup but it taste decent. I love sweet potato latte! Honestly, I felt that the food here really wasn’t nice, and it wasn’t that cheap either, and their service wasn’t at all impressive. T.T Zzz.

Subway on Saturdays

(Subway bread)

(Coffee)

This morning we went Subway for breakfast because the coupons are expiring and I don’t them to go to waste LOL! The pictures don’t look appetising but it is actually okay. A good alternative if you are sick of McDonalds’ breakfast (:

(The Cheesecake Factory)

No idea why the family love frozen cakes but personally I prefer cakes that are sold in bakeries. Anyways, life sucks because school starts next week and I wasn't prepared sighs.


Pride has to come before a fall,
and that’s the law of nature;
You’ve got your fall, and now,
You’ve got to be brave and get up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment