[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, August 18, 2018

A little sunshine and a sea of goodness, to wash away all the tears of sadness.

 
(What's Wrong with Secretary Kim)

It has been a long time since I am addicted to Korean dramas, but this show 'What's wrong with secretary Kim?' is really damn nice to watch!? I finished the entire series within a week LOL!!

It's about the love story of a narcisstic vice-president of a large corporation and his secretary who threatened to resign after working alongside him for nine years. The story plot was quite interesting because there were many twists and turns, and it's more of a romantic comedy which really attracted me a lot.

Despite being narcisstic, the vice-president is actually very considerate towards his secretary, so the inner girl in me just kept squealing in joy throughout the series. This is also the drama that got me crying buckets of tears omg, I am just very emotional T.T

Worth watching! Hahahaha but I should stop watching dramas since school has already started and I need to start doing work instead of spending all my time chasing after episodes LOL. It was a great break though :D

(Guzman Y Gomez)

Mexican food with Bernice and Cassandra at Guzman Y Gomez, Star Vista branch. I ordered the set meal tacos which comes with chips and drink for less than $10! I thought it was quite worth it because the food is delicious too!

(Tsum Tsum Cereal Bars and Mentos)

Relieved my childhood by heading to the Cow Play Cow Moo arcade located at Suntec City. Spent around $20-$30 there (wth I seriously need to control), and got enough tickets to exchange for this bag of Tsum Tsum cereal bars and a packet of mentos. LOL, no idea why arcades are back in trend but it just feels good to be back. If only the games are cheaper...

(Twelve Cupcakes)

Office people love buying cupcakes for celebrations instead of getting a cake itself because true enough, it is easier to distribute LOL. That also explains why throughout my 15 weeks of internship, I ate cupcakes on five separate occasions omg. I am sick of cupcakes already T.T I am more of a cake person LOLOL! 

(Durians)

One last time eating durians this season because I decided that it is way too heaty for me LOL. Daddy bought it from Malaysia and it was real tasty!


When life offers you a dream
so far beyond any of your expectation,
It’s not reasonable to grieve when
it comes to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment