[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

He started listening when she had nothing left to say.

Since school started five week ago, I have visited the doctor once because I had a fever, flu and cough. Shortly after, I suffered from back aches for many days and it was super uncomfortable because I could not sit properly, stand properly, or even sleep properly. No matter what I do, it was super painful. I ended up buying a whole packet of Salonpas and pasting them on my back for a few days, geeez (guess who finished the entire packet). Really signs of aging lehs T.T

Roamed around Sembawang Park with Junhao on a Saturday evening and it was quite nice to see people hanging around there together. I see fathers playing ball games with their children, I see fathers teaching their children fishing, I see mothers reading books to their children. I also see children walking their dogs, I see friends having picnics, I see families gathering together for a BBQ session. It was really a heartwarming scene.

The weather was scorching unfortunately, and there wasn't any breeze at all even though we walked all the way to the seaside. But still, it was a good day to relax.

(White Beehoon)

When in Sembawang, the first thing that I thought of was the White Beehoon. Thanks Junhao for the treat! :D

(Genki Sushi)

Met up with Bernice and Cassandra for a good dinner at Genki Sushi. I think I have been visiting the place way too often omg. It was a good catch up session and we talked about a lot of things, ranging from studies to working to gossips. LOL, Bernice also shared her travel experience to China, whereby she was nearly scammed. T.T Gosh important lesson of the day: don't fall asleep in taxi!

Speaking of this, there was once I had to travel to another location for work. I just changed my phone then, so I haven't install all my applications and all. So my colleague helped me call a Grab. I was travelling alone, and I dozed off in the Grab because I was really too exhausted. Halfway through the journey, I woke up and the driver asked me "I hope you had a good sleep, and I look at you but you don't look like a Malay lehs".

LOLOL, I died laughing. He must have been dying to ask me but I fell asleep so he couldn't ask. I explained to him that the ride was booked by my Malay colleague LOL. And he finally 'ohhhhh' hahahaha!

(Souvenirs)

Thanks Cass for the nice tea from Taiwan, and Bernice for the goodies from Korea! I am super excited about to try the Etude House lip tint holy!


We all have a room within us,
in which we keep the things
we have loved deeply, intensely,
passionately but lost forever.
My room is full of you. Just you.

No comments:

Post a Comment