[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, September 15, 2018

One day these 5am's will make you a legend.

Happy Convocation, Vivian!

(So proud of this woman here!)

My bestie finally grew up hahaha! Thanks for inviting me to your graduation ceremony, hehehes so happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day! 8 years of friendship and still counting, thanks for always being around for me. From signing up for Econs tuition together to collecting our A's results, to university and internships and finally to you graduating. Omg, we really came a long way!

(Someone so popular, so many flowers!)

Hope you enjoy your first job, no more overtime work and bless you with high pay and fast promotions so you can treat me for meals hahaha! Speaking of this, where's my sushi treat?

(Sunflowers)

Gave her a super big bouquet that I wrapped myself! Beautiful isn't it? I used sunflowers and peonies for the bouquet! Okay, actually my sister did most of the job, and I am just acting as her assistant. LOL, spent like 2-3 hours doing this up because we have #noskills #noexperience but I thought that wrapping myself will make it a more sincere and thoughtful gift. The bouquet is filled with all best wishes for her! :D What a nice girl am I. Hahahas!


Her heart wears wisdom skin
and wit warmed splendor,
the echoes of a war cry holding
its four chambers together.

She rises like Athena
on a night of victory dancing.
She rises like the blood moon
in a sky of a thousand stars bursting.

No comments:

Post a Comment