[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

If grass can grow through cement, love can find you at any time of your life.

I love having so many free days during school time. No wonder people often say last semester, best semester. Here's what I do during my five hours break yesterday:

(Matcha Latte)

Headed to Coffee Roaster, NUS for a cuppa while 'doing my work'. But the cup is not enough to last me for five hours omg, too torturous why can't my evening lessons start earlier?!

Mummy took leave on Monday and we decided to head down to Pho Street, Westgate to eat Vietnamese cuisine for lunch! No time and no money to travel to Vietnam, but this will suffice for now. LOL! The only thing that I like about this eatery is the coffee, hmm x.x 

(Roasted Lemongrass Chicken with Fragrant Rice)

(Fresh Summer Rolls)

(Pho Beef)

(Vietnam coffee)

And also a throwback to the McDonald supper I had a few weeks back with my mother. I thought it was quite worth it because it was $10 for the burger, criss-cut fries, drinks and two drumlets! The meal was super filling but it was a tad too oily and I don't really like eating supper. But this was an exception because I skipped dinner and was really hungry x.x

(Ha Cheong Gai burger)

Sighs, back to doing my projects. Sometimes I wish that my groupmates can buck up and make themselves useful T.T


The moment you accept that
imperfect is more beautiful and
full of joy than perfect
is a very good moment

No comments:

Post a Comment