[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Your love was handmade for somebody like me.

Did my first presentation for the semester yesterday, and it went horribly wrong T.T We put in a lot of effort in doing up the slides, and the delivering of the presentation was fine. BUT it was pure unluckiness that the annoying clique of friends decided to attack my group, and wah we were quite dumbfounded during the Q&A help. It was so bad that the Professor had to step in to hint us, but even so, we still died a horrible death. >.<

I hope karma strikes them for being so mean.

(Taicheong Bakery)

(Egg Tarts)

It's okay, at least I have delicious egg tarts to cheer me up. The sister dropped by Orchard and got us these sweet little things! Taicheong Bakery is still one of my favourite shops from Hong Kong because their pastries are really quite nice!

These days I was feeling quite stressed because every single person I met kept asking me about my job-hunting status ohgosh. Just let me live my life in peace LOL, I am stressed enough without you adding to it x.x Tsktsk.

(Table of food)

(Claypot Tofu)

(Pork Ribs)

(Sambal stingray)

Headed to Alexandra Village Food Centre for some tzechar, I love tzechar! Not sure if it is me because I haven't had stingray in a long while, or that the cost of seafood increased?! They charged me an exorbitant price of $60 for the entire table of food T.T


And maybe today was just about
survival for you. And maybe it was
holding on with just your fingernails till
they were broken and bruised and blue.
And maybe this is all that you have come to.
But hey, at least you can say that the hero
who saved you, was no one else but you.

No comments:

Post a Comment